Whether it’s at a busy office or taking care of kids, we all know that stress can sap us of energy and vitality. Luckily, with Pride Massage, you can regain that vigor and strength with our range of soothing and stimulating massages.
Everyone needs to take out time in their lives to relax. Pushing ahead at full steam day in and day out, without taking the time to revitalize yourself can leave you totally drained. Fatigue and loss of interest are often signs that the mind and body are in need of some therapeutic care. When you come to us for a massage, you can rest assured that you are in the hands of the best. Every masseuse on our staff is trained and licensed to relax your muscles.
What a Massage Can Do for You
A massage is a great stimulant for the mind. If you’ve been feeling listless, emotional, or just tired of everything, a deep, relaxing massage could be just what you need to refresh your mind. In fact, here are just a few of the known benefits of a regular massage:
- Relief from pain associated with migraines, fibromyalgia, and labor
- Increased attention span and alertness in everything you do
- Boost in immunity which results in less illness and weakness
- Drastic reduction in anxiety, depression, and stress. Insomnia has also been known to reduce
- Decrease in symptoms related to PMS
Many doctors swear by the long-term advantages of a regular massage on the body and mind. Make an appointment with us today and see for yourself how the skilled hands of our therapists can heal and repair you.
Health Benefits of a Massage
Beyond the benefits of reduced stress, there are many physical advantages that massages can bring. When done right, a good massage is known to:
- Stimulate the lymphatic system and boost natural defense against toxins in the body
- Soften and relax overused or injured muscles. This is especially useful for athletes and those in physically demanding jobs who experience cramping and spasms.
- Relief from pain associated with arthritis by increasing the flexibility of joints
- Reduces the recovery time after a strenuous workout
- Reduction in adhesion’s post-surgery, realignment of scar tissue post-healing
- Shorter labor, as well as reduced tearing in mothers-to-be
With all of these benefits on the cards, there’s no reason to wait another day. Call us today at 801-486-5500 and make an appointment. You are also welcome to walk into our studio anytime.
“Creating World Peace One Body, One Massage at a Time”
For an appointment, please call: 801-486-5500